Associate Members are Vendors and Service Providers
An Associate Member of the Finger Lakes Landlords Association is any professional service provider or vendor, company or individual, who provides goods and services to landlords, rental property owners, and property managers. These professionals must be in good standing in their community and aim to meet the needs of our property owners and manager. Landlords and property managers are always looking for trusted companies and individuals who can fix problems quickly. If your company can serve our owners and managers of residential and mixed-use (residential/retail) rental property, please consider joining the ranks.
Benefits of an Associate Membership
- Attend membership meetings to network and promote your business.
- Grow your business with a targeted market of residential property owners.
- Market your services to our member landlords and non-members via the following methods:
- Categorical listing on our Service Providers page.
- Listed in our searchable Member database
- Ability to send email specials or announcements to all our members, 1x per quarter (4x per year)
- Ad/Info in our Electronic Newsletter (4x per year)
- Be a Guest Speaker at one of our General Assembly Membership meetings
Associate members must provide one employee’s contact name, phone, and email and Company must provide at least one customer reference for your services, preferably from a previous client in the Finger Lakes region or from New York State. Associate members will NOT be given or sold a database of all members.
- Membership Fee is $119 for a rolling 12-month membership.
- Associate member must provide contact name, phone, and email along with customer references.
- Associate member may advertise to the membership 4 times per year for free.
- Company listing will stay active on the Service Providers page for members to search quickly for needed services.
- Company will NOT be given or sold a database of all members.